[App_rpt] Kenwood TM-271

David Powell-Williams dpowellwilliams at shaw.ca
Tue May 6 21:34:39 UTC 2008

Jim:

Many thanks for a great offer.

I have found a non-authoritative list of TM-271 programming commands on the
web. I have hooked up minicom directly to the radio to verify them. As soon
as I have confidence that they are correct, I'll contact you.

I believe that the TM-G707 unit, currently supported in app_rpt, is no
longer in production.  The TM-271 seems to be a popular RB radio, so support
for it in app_rpt would be welcomed by others, I'm sure.

73,

Dave
VE7MQ.