[App_rpt] New USB Fob attempt...

Stephen Rodgers hwstar at rodgers.sdcoxmail.com
Sun May 25 01:00:45 UTC 2008

Guys,

First off, I'm not as familiar with chan_usbradio internals as I am with
 app_rpt and pciradio.

You know what's a real strange twist to this? I just finished putting
together an autoinstall CD using a modified version CentoS 5.1 for
single channel usbradio installs and it works just fine! I just tuned up
the system using my HP8920B service monitor, and the txtone function
puts out a nice clean sine wave.

I'm in the process of uploading an iso image for the autoinstall to
http://limeylinux.org/custom-centos/51 you guys are welcome to try this
iso image and see if it has the same issue or not. There is a .pdf of
the install instructions uploaded to the above url you can read in
advance. The image should be there in a few hours.

Steve Rodgers
WA6ZFT