[App_rpt] New USB Fob attempt...

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Fri May 30 01:38:00 UTC 2008

okay, I have attached a copy of uridiag. Its the program that is used to troubleshoot uri devices.

Try one of the numbered options that output a tone and test for it. If you really wanna be snazy, use the
'c' option to printout the pinout for the diagnostic loopback connector necessary, make one, and you can do
full production tests on it with this program.

cd /usr/src
tar xzvf /path/to/where/the/file/is/uridiag.0-3.tar.gz
#This will create /usr/src/uridiag
cd uridiag
make
Then you can run it by doing ./uridiag