[App_rpt] New USB Fob attempt...

Don Russell w9drr at live.com
Sat May 31 15:48:33 UTC 2008

I've been on vacation. I am back now. I had the same problem with the audio swapped Aux,tx audio.
I do have my app_rpt repeater up on 442.575+ pl 114.8. The receiver isn't very hot but
it is working. I have asterisk doing all kinds of cool things. Maybe we should
meet up and swap notes. I too am in Machesney over on Dorothea.

Don
W9DRR
815-979-5532 Cell