[App_rpt] hardware choices

Eric Fort eric.fort at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 05:24:20 UTC 2008

I have 2 identical dual p3-500 boxen on which to run centos/*/app_rpt.
Should I expect any problems running centos/*/app_rpt on these dual
processor boxen?  I'd expect one will support a quad radio port card and a
tdm-400 with 3 green modules (possibly an arib board using 2 of those) and
the other supporting a tdm400 card with 1 fxo and 1 fxs and sip termination
to the pstn.  this second box will also likely be the link by wihch the
first sees the rest of the world.  I do not forsee any other services
running on these boxen.  What can I expect from these as far as
performance?  what gotchas await me along the path to making this work?

Thanks,

Eric