[App_rpt] No RX signal detected

John Yaldwyn jy at 4hf.net
Sat Oct 4 08:18:52 UTC 2008

Hold fire that man!

I've just done what I should have done first and that is to read back thru most of the reflector archive.

Taking on board a tip about commenting out the CTCSS statement in the zaptel.conf file when not using CTCSS, I commented out the rxctcss statement in the usbradio.conf and voilà problem solved, everything is working.

Could comment out the txctcss statement if I'm not using CTCSS on transmit to save CPU power?

I'm now curious about the [general] context statements:

rxcpusaver=0
txcpusaver=0

What do these do?

Regards, John ZL4JY