[App_rpt] Asterisk Amateur Radio Conference Bridge

Tony Langdon, VK3JED vk3jed at vkradio.com
Thu Oct 9 21:10:26 UTC 2008

At 03:15 AM 10/10/2008, you wrote:
>Hello Fellow Amateur Radio Over IP Enthusiasts,
>
>To help us communicate off-the-air, I've created a telephone
>conference bridge for us to use to discuss the project and use while
>troubleshooting installations. I will have this conference bridge
>activated for scheduled activities that will be posted via this list
>and whenever I am available to talk about amateur radio projects.

Works a treat, got the greeting.  I've programmed it into my VoIP
provider's speed dials (they give me a lot of the functionality of an
Asterisk box), so I can use it from my regular IP phone. :)  I can't
change my caller ID string for that one connection.  Whether we'll be
able to catch up due to the time difference is another thing. :)

73 de VK3JED
http://vkradio.com