[App_rpt] New ACID version uploaded to dl.allstarlink.org

Eric Fort eric.fort at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 04:19:49 UTC 2008

another issue I ran into in the install is that it did not ask run the app
(forget what it's called) that let's you set up your interfaces so the
installer failed when it tried to get to the internet because the interface
was not configured  by dhcp which I usually don't run on my public facing
boxen, I have static addresses for that and my isp does not do dhcp.

Eric