[App_rpt] ACID updete soon

hwstar at rodgers.sdcoxmail.com hwstar at rodgers.sdcoxmail.com
Fri Oct 10 14:10:04 UTC 2008

Regarding ACID...

As soon as I get back from my Fishing and Repeater expedition in Bishop, CA , I will be updating files.tar.gz
with the new asterisk version. For those of you with very recent installs of ACID, all you;ll need to do is download a new version of astupd.sh and run it.

Steve
WA6ZFT
In Bishop in the Eastern Sierras.