[App_rpt] asterisk console commands missing?

Stephen Rodgers hwstar at rodgers.sdcoxmail.com
Sun Oct 12 01:45:43 UTC 2008

There has to be something different about your install then. The vanilla
install works fine and has all of the commands.

Did you check the logs when starting asterisk manually to see what the
error messages are? Did you do a show modules to see what is and isn't
loaded?

We provide ACID for free and it does not come with commercial level
support. If you do something which is not documented in the ACID
sysadmin manual, then you cross the threshold where we can no longer
support you efficiently and you are on your own.

Steve
WA6ZFT