[App_rpt] Limey Linux and CF Cards

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Sat Oct 18 02:52:39 UTC 2008

I haven't tried this with limey linux, but, I put a fixed-size flash image
on larger CF cards all the time....I currently use 1GB kingston CF cards.
They're about the smallest/cheapest I can get new. The linux image I'm
using is a custom configured OpenWRT image that is roughly 64MB in size.

I primarily use pcengines ALIX boards....I'm just now starting to try them
with app_rpt....So far, so good!

73, David KB4FXC