[App_rpt] New software available

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 18 22:42:43 UTC 2008

knowing IP addresses is no longer necessary for issuance of node numbers. That went away about 1 year ago.

Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 15:36:26 -0700
From: eric.fort at gmail.com
To: app_rpt at lists.illiana.net
Subject: Re: [App_rpt] New software available

Jim,

I finally got my own dsl at KN6VR qth. Install date is 10/3.  I'll initially set up as a reflector and add radios as I can.  IRLP and Echolink will be an intigral part.  I'll get you the ip address(es) as soon as they arrive so node numbers can be issued.

Eric
AF6EP

On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 12:54 PM, Jim Duuuude <telesistant at hotmail.com> wrote:

The "betas" of the Echolink and IRLP channel drivers and associated stuff is now available.

please download:

http://stats.allstarlink.org/ast-irlp-echolink.tar.gz

App_rpt at lists.illiana.net