[App_rpt-users] More - Replacing an IRLP node with App-rpt node

Randy Hammock rhammock at ca.rr.com
Fri Apr 10 18:33:48 UTC 2009

[ I'm resending this to the group. I hate that replies go only to the
original sender. ]

The version of the chan_irlp software I'm running has all the support
functions that a normal IRLP node has. Therefore, the same methods are
used. Place the node you want to lock out in the $CUSTOM/lockout_list
file. For example, to lockout node 1234, put stn1234 in the the above
mentioned file. If you want to lockout all reflectors, put ALLREF in
the file.

This will prevent calling or receiving calls from the listed nodes.