[App_rpt-users] Igologic i3386g Mini-ITX CF boot and Power supply

Mark Hergesheimer mark at hergesheimer.com
Mon Apr 20 20:19:44 UTC 2009

Is there a packaged image for the Igologic i3386g Mini-ITX booting from the
CF card and using the URI that someone would be willing to share?

If so where would I find it? (I'm new to the list)

Steve had mentioned that the power supply for the IGoLogic i3386g Mini-ITX
should have an isolated ground and I found that the once the power supply
jack was unbolted from the case that the input ground was isolated from the
PC grounds. Would this be enough isolation to defeat the ground loop
problem?

Mark