[App_rpt-users] re DTMF out the Radio interface

Jamison Judge jjudge at uci.edu
Tue Apr 21 19:59:06 UTC 2009

If you really felt the need to send tones out, I would think you should be
able to call the SendDTMF() application from the asterisk dialplan in
extensions.conf. You would have to either bring autopatch up first from your
radio, in which case you would have to re-structure your extensions.conf
file to fit your specific application, or just issue it directly from the
CLI. Email me if you want to look into that as it's something I plan on
doing myself in the future. Also, Steve, any chance in the future we'll see
an app_rpt function that could execute a custom terminal command or shell
script on the base-system?

Jamison
KI6VCE