[App_rpt-users] SVN Source Code

Stephen Rodgers sales at qrvc.com
Sun Apr 26 15:22:26 UTC 2009

Stephen - K1LNX wrote:
> For those of us that "roll our own", can we consider the code that is being
> hosted at the QRVC SVN repository the most up to date?
>
> As it stands now I always pull it from Digium's server, but I'll start
> pulling it from QRVC if this going to be the preferred repository moving
> forward.
>
> Like the new bug tracking system, just signed up for an account :)
>
> tnx
> Stephen

There are some patches we need to make to Asterisk which have been very
difficult to get in to the Digium source tree due to the stricter code
review processes they have put in place. It used to be very easy to get
a patch merged, but now it is a lengthy process. The source code we host
on qrvc.com has all of the required patches, and is known to work with
app_rpt.  App_rpt users should use the source tree on  qrvc.com until
further notice.

Steve
WA6ZFT