[App_rpt-users] allstarlink

Matt Beasant g4rky at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Aug 16 22:05:40 UTC 2009

Hi Jose,
Have a look at the installation instructions here:

http://dl.allstarlink.org/installcd/allstar-centos-install.pdf

<http://dl.allstarlink.org/installcd/allstar-centos-install.pdf>Did you
download a new ISO and creat a CD from it?

The old CD's used to have a different install method where you logged into
the node half way through the install but that is different now with the new
CDs.

With the new CD, you are asked to specify the root password during the
installation.

Good luck Jose - sorry I didnt get any further with your node a week or so
ago - I had a serious car crash and have had rather a lot to occupy my mind
because of that!

Kind regards,

Matt G4RKY