[App_rpt-users] rpt_extnodes not updating...

RED BUTTON MOBILE jrorke at cogeco.ca
Sat Aug 22 16:33:54 UTC 2009

Hi guys, Ok I checked a couple of the other nodes here like 2379, 2357.
All on different public Ips and I'm seeing the same thing.
The rpt_extnodes is showing Aug 18 and I also have  the
rpt_extnodes-temp files too.

I'm not using FQDNs or Dynamic Dns for the IPs on  these nodes.

yes I had 2 nodes on the same router as I mentioned earlier so I took
2377 off line but the rest of the nodes are not getting updated.

Looks like Aug 18 was the last time the nodes I look after were updated.

It just seems strange that a bunch of nodes up here are not getting updated.

Jon RQ