[App_rpt-users] Archivedir function - activity recording help

Matt Beasant g4rky at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Aug 22 19:05:39 UTC 2009

OK here's what happens.....
rpt.conf Duplex=1
Any signals going from App_rpt to the radio get recorded. A WAV file gets
created in the archive directory and the outgoing audio is recorded.
Any signals that come in on the radio, going towards App_rpt do not get
recorded. A WAV file gets created but when played back there is no audio.

rpt.conf Duplex=3
Is the same.

I think the duplex setting in usbradio.conf will make the setup record audio
in both directions if full duplex is set to 1 but I cant operate the system
in full duplex here as previously described.

Thanks for your help guys,

Matt
G4RKY