[App_rpt-users] Transmit audio filtering

Don Russell w9drr.ham at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 21:18:53 UTC 2009

I have an audio file that is an MDC1200 "ffff all call" page.

I used to be able to play it and set decode properly on the radios.
I was trying to get the attention of one of my users who has an mdc radio.
At some point one of the updates seems to have started filtering
playback of tones.
Same thing when someone keys up, the mdc tones don't pass through the system.
Is there any way to turn off or adjust the filtering so they will pass again?

Don