[App_rpt-users] Voting receivers for app_rpt

Mark Hergesheimer Mark at hergesheimer.com
Wed Dec 9 18:00:12 UTC 2009

I for one am happy with the current hardware selection and would not
want to suffer reliability issues by adding IRLP, sound cards, etc. To
say nothing of the burden on the people that put this stuff together.
Having said that, is there a way to set up voting receivers with
app_rpt?   I've snooped around a bit but have not much mention of the
subject.  Or can somebody point me in the right direction. It would
really be an asset for our 900 system in  So Cal.

 Mark  KD6WLY