[App_rpt-users] Chan IRLP doesnt connect to reflector 9030

James Nessen nessenj at jimsoffice.org
Tue Dec 29 19:08:01 UTC 2009

I've noticed on a few chan_irlp nodes that the pgp key rings aren't updated
regularly (I had to hand update a couple of nodes in order to get things
working).

Quick spot checking revealed that the update process isn't running nightly
like it should.

Jim, K6JWN

On Tue, Dec 29, 2009 at 10:39 AM, RED BUTTON MOBILE <jrorke at cogeco.ca>wrote:

> Hi All, hope everyone is enjoying a great holiday.
>
> I'm trying to find out why my node 2249 which has chan IRLP wont connect
> to a new reflector 9030.
>
> It seems to work on all the other reflectors ok but it gives me a
> connection fail on any channel on that  reflector.
>
> Reflector 9030 is new reflector up here in Southern Ontario Canada.
>
> I can connect to that reflector with my real IRLP box so there must be
> some update not working or App_Rpt cant find the reflector.
>
> WE have 3 other nodes with chan Irlp and none of them can connect there
> either.
>
> I am running app rpt v 0.203 and chan irlp v0.27.
>
> Anybody have any ideas?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jon VA3RQ

Jim Nessen K6JWN
Email: nessenj at jimsoffice.org | Ph: 530.564.0039
IRLP: Nodes 3598,7358 | Echolink: 83598 K6JWN-R