[App_rpt-users] Location of source code for usbradio.c and xpmr bits please ?

MW0CQU MW0CQU at ntlworld.com
Thu Jul 2 07:59:37 UTC 2009

Hmmm..... I sympathise about the fork!, but nevertheless its a damned
shame :-/

Well..... my dilema is quite simple - I can't run another PC in the
house for economic / environmental / fan noise / RF noise / CoWC (*)
reasons ( theres allready 6 running 24/7!! plus at least 4 others , plus
windows mobile devices )

However, I do have a second stand alone Linux server not running
asterisk in the same DMZ, but theres so much else going
on with that box (apache / proftpd / terrabyte+ NAS, virtualisation,
webcams, skype gateway, and so on )
that theres no way  I  can trash it and reinstall  ACID - WAYYY too much
work.

Is there a "build from scratch" readme in the SVN checkout please ? I
just want to ensure I have the "make" order right

Anyone had any success running ACID with a USB sound fob under
virtualisation ? I know other asterisk distros had
sound stability problems running virtualised?

Many thanks in advance

73

'CQU

(*) CoWC = Certificate of Wife Compliance ;-)