[App_rpt-users] My D945 Build not going so well

Doug Bade kd8b at thebades.net
Thu Jul 2 12:52:15 UTC 2009

Help ??

I am working on a TEST D945 build also. The instructions imply some
scripts are going to run after first boot. I do not seem to have any
asterisk related files in the test build I downloaded and installed.

I used the  file
<http://limeylinux.org/downloads/cfimg-d945gclf-1.0.7-test.tar.gz>

I used instructions here to build
<http://app-rpt.qrvc.com/node/60>

Specifically none of thi happened...
<http://app-rpt.qrvc.com/node/71>

I am assuming I need to download and build the allstar files ?? the
directions speak nothing of this that I found.. but maybe I am doing
something wrong?? The D945 box boots to a root login prompt and stops
there. After searching around inside I see no install or config
scripts to fetch the needed files..

I am guessing I need to wget these files????

Any input would be helpful to me ....

The CF build is fine and the files copied were 131 or so mb... but
looks like just the Limey Linux OS build with no AllStar files..

Doug
KD8B