[App_rpt-users] CM108 modification

Doug Bade kd8b at thebades.net
Thu Jul 9 20:23:12 UTC 2009

According to the docs...if you are using discriminator you do not
need to hook up COR.. if you DO want to use COR...it requires a pull
to ground as you noted.. by default. The pull can either be COR or
NOT COR ..I think it was a command in the usb dongle configs.

I would let the dsp do the work... you only need the discriminator
audio that way..

The notes look like it can handle more than one tone... but that is a
question I am curious about too.... Especially if the tone used can
cause a routing change on the internet..like the tone can trigger an
automatic route selection.

Doug
KD8B