[App_rpt-users] No TX DTMF on iaxrpt

Bruce Forestal wb6are at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 02:43:32 UTC 2009

I've been working with iaxrpt on a laptop running Win2K and a Mac
running Fusion/Win2k.  I've got TX/RX audio and PTT working on both
but I can't seem to get the DTMF to pass over the network to the
Asterisk node.  I can hear the DTMF tones coming out the local laptop
speaker.  I am using the alt-number keys to generate DTMF.  Also the
DTMF keypad does not generate tones although I can see the text appear
below the pad so I know at least clicking the pad keys with the mouse
is working.

Thanks,
Bruce Forestal
wb6are at gmail.com