[App_rpt-users] CM108 modification

Eagle Link Customer Service services at eaglelink.net
Fri Jul 10 19:43:23 UTC 2009

Ok, I've got a problem with the audio coming into the usb adapter.  I've
made the circuit according to the schematic not the picture.  I was testing
it hooked up to a windows computer and I could play a sound clip I recorded
and it transmitted the audio.  But when I was trying to receive audio from
another radio while recording in sound recorder I got nothing.  The audio is
coming out of the accessory connector (RX Audio Pin 11) on a Motorola Radius
M208, could it be that the audio level is too low?

Jeff
WQEX694
KB1SPH