[App_rpt-users] Update app_rpt?

Eagle Link Customer Service services at eaglelink.net
Thu Jul 30 20:59:50 UTC 2009

I asked a question and then answered it myself, once again.  Although there
is no documentation in the Knowledge Base that I could find, if you click on
Developers on app-rpt.qrvc.com it will help with updating the app-rpt
module.  For anyone else running ACID, here's the steps I tool.

/root/acid/astdn.sh (Make sure asterisk is stopped)
cd /usr/src/asterisk/apps
mv app_rpt.c app_rpt.c.original (or some other name, just back it up incase
something goes wrong)
svn export
svn://qrvc.com/projects/allstar/astsrc-1.4.23-pre/trunk/asterisk/apps/app_rpt.c
cd ..
make
make install
/root/acid/astup.sh (Start asterisk again)

Perhaps someone could put this into a script for updating.  I would not know
exactly how to do that because you would have to somehow make sure the
"make" command went well bebfore doing "make install".  That's beyond me
right now.

Jeff