[App_rpt-users] Calling a shell script via DTMF

Matt Beasant g4rky at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jun 11 20:20:05 UTC 2009

Top notch Steve, I have this working a treat now, thanks!
I have a further question, if for example I wanted to disable IRLP and/or
Echolink in a similar manner ( by swapping over files with lines commented
out ) would this work too?

I have a feeling that the presence or absence of IRLP.conf or Echolink.conf
is only read when app_rpt starts up. Is that right?

If this is the case, is there any other way of temporarily disabling IRLP
and /or Echolink without having to restart Asterisk to read in the chnages?

Thanks again,

Matt
G4RKY