[App_rpt-users] FYI: July 2008 QST

Stephen - K1LNX k1lnx at k1lnx.net
Mon Jun 15 11:39:29 UTC 2009

I noticed that as well when thumbing through it yesterday, I don't know why
they did not mention anything about the app_rpt poject or provide any links.
The URI was mentioned as needing a Linux based system but that's as far as
it got. Maybe they'll go into detail in the new book.
Oh well, at least the project got a little press :)

73
Stephen
K1LNX

On Sat, Jun 13, 2009 at 12:01 PM, Stephen Rodgers <
hwstar at rodgers.sdcoxmail.com> wrote:

> 1. Mentions the URI as a new product
>
> 2. Has an advert for the a second edition of the "VOIP Internet Linking
> for Ham Radio" authored by K1RFD. This edition has a picture of the Quad
> Radio PCI Card on the front cover.
>
> Steve
> WA6ZFT

Stephen Brown - ARS K1LNX