[App_rpt-users] How to recomplie just the app_rpt.c ?

Bruce Forestal wb6are at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 22:04:03 UTC 2009

Steve,

Thanks for the link, it was very helpful.  I solved the problem.  I
had the server powered off for a month and the CMOS battery must need
replacing as the clock was set to 2002.  I had edited the app_rpt.c
file prior to running to setting the clock so the file was too stale
to be included in the compile.  I resaved the file and ran make, make
install my change works great.

Thanks,
Bruce

Sent from my IPhone.