[App_rpt-users] Location of source code for usbradio.c and xpmr bits please ?

hwstar at rodgers.sdcoxmail.com hwstar at rodgers.sdcoxmail.com
Tue Jun 30 19:56:23 UTC 2009

Over the past yaer or so, Digium has implemented a very rigorous code review/vetting process, which I feel is not worth investing any time in-- because frankly, I have enough problems to go after and resolve, and we refuse to play "patch catchup drudgery"  expending valuable time keeping up with the latest Digium versions when the version we are using works fine for radio users.

If someone wants to use the latest asterisk version with app_rpt and the usb channel driver, they'll need to do the app_rpt changes themselves, integrate the patches from our version of asterisk, test it, and correct any problems, or pay someone to do it. They are on their own.

This is not to say that we might switch to a newer version of Asterisk at some point in the future, but it will only happen when something is needed in the newer version of Asterisk to either fix or improve app_rpt.

Steve
WA6ZFT

Steve
WA6ZFT