[App_rpt-users] Mini-ITX iGoLogic I3368G limey cf image lacks support for either ethernet port

Jim Richardson wa1sot at pcom.com
Sat May 2 03:02:34 UTC 2009

I have received a few of the Mini-ITX Desktop 1.8GHz iGoLogic from Andover
Network Liquidators.  I booted knoppix from usb cdrom and was able to
download and then untar and dd the image to the cf device.  The pc boots
ok but there is no support for either of the onboard network ports and the
USB does not recognize the URI device.  Has anyone actually run the cf
image cfimg-d201gly2-1.0.6.tar.gz on this hardware?  What am I doing
wrong?  Is there another image I could load onto my cf for this pc.

Thanks

Jim, WA1SOT

AllStarLink #2370
449.975 PL 71.9