[App_rpt-users] mr roboto

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Mon May 4 18:28:08 UTC 2009

Im not sure what the problem is, but I *HAD* to say

domo arigato, mr. robato

:)

Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 12:02:54 -0400
From: k1lnx at k1lnx.net
To: w9drr at live.com
CC: app_rpt-users at qrvc.com
Subject: Re: [App_rpt-users] mr roboto

Are you using a Dell system by chance? I had this very same issue on a Dell server that I was originally running it on, I have since moved on to an embedded system and the problem went away...

I put some notes up here concerning this: http://www.k1lnx.net/wiki/index.php/App_RPT/TIARA

Never did figure out what the deal was, but when I moved to the embedded system it worked with the stock kernel.

Hope that helps... 73
Stephen
K1LNX