[App_rpt-users] chan_irlp experimental reflector calling added

Stephen Rodgers hwstar at rodgers.sdcoxmail.com
Mon May 11 14:35:30 UTC 2009

1. Download the latest chan_irlp from viewvc:

http://qrvc.com/viewvc/projects/allstar/astsrc-1.4.23-pre/trunk/asterisk/channels/chan_irlp.c?root=svn&view=log

Compile and install

2. You will also need to update and add 2 script files in
/home/irlp/scripts:

update: update
add: experimental_call

A tarball with these latest scripts can be fetched from viewvc:

http://qrvc.com/viewvc/projects/allstar/acid/trunk/irlp-centos-dist.tgz?root=svn&view=log

Extract the tarball into a temporary directory (not /home/irlp !), then
copy the two scripts over to /home/irlp/scripts