[App_rpt-users] USB Interfaces

John Scoggin aat3bf at armymars.net
Fri May 15 16:51:03 UTC 2009

Has anyone tried using Tigertronics' Signalink USB with App_Rpt?  What I am really looking for is a multi-radio interface, like an 8- or 16-port PCI card that doesn't cost a small fortune.  :-)  Perhaps I could talk Tigertronics into selling a bare-board kit.

73,

john

John K Scoggin, Jr. W3JKS/AAT3BF/AAM3EDE/AAA9SL

"WLMM - Sic faciunt omnes (Winlink 2000, Everyone is doing it.)"
US Army Military Affiliate Radio System

Delaware Gateway Station AAB3DE

Special Consultant - Technology

Emergency Operations Officer - Delaware

Chief Engineer

Mobile Communications Unit 37 (AAT3CAD/W3MCU)

ARRL Assistant Section Manager - Delaware

Email: aat3bf at armymars.net

Telephone: (302) 451-5000