[App_rpt-users] Testing request: app_rpt 0.181 and chan_irlp 0.26

Stephen Rodgers hwstar at rodgers.sdcoxmail.com
Sun May 17 18:01:46 UTC 2009

Matt Beasant wrote:
> SO far I have tested the changes to the announcements. I find that the
> echolink announcements are changed as intended but I see no change to the
> way the IRLP announcements work.
> I still get the Male IRLP announcer first and then the female Asterisk
> announcement.
>
> I tried using the command line:
> rpt cmd 2250 cop 40 2250
> and
> rpt cmd 2250 cop 41 2250
>
> neither one had any effect on IRLP announcements. So I tried assigning a
> DTMF code to the cop commands and this didnt work for me either.
>
> I have a question: What are the Foreign Link Local Output Path statements
> for?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Matt
>
> 2009/5/17 Stephen Rodgers <hwstar at rodgers.sdcoxmail.com>
>
>> New versions of app_rpt.c and chan_irlp.c are available from svn:
>>

>> app_rpt.c Version 0.181
>> chan_irlp.c Version 0.26
>>
>> 1. Better control of IRLP connect and disconnect messages through config
>> file options and DTMF commands, and added irlpplay CLI command
>> to assist in queuing the messages one at a time.
>>
>> Attempt to resolve Mantis bug 0000003.
>> New rpt.conf keywords for node stanza:
>> irlpann={0,1} (0 = no irlp disconnect/connect massages, 1 = play irlp
>> disonnect/connect messages)
>>
>> See source file for DTMF command usage.
>>
>> 2. Better control of Echolink connect and disconnect messages through
>> config file options and DTMF commands
>>
>> Attempt to resolve Mantis bug 0000002.
>>
>> New rpt.conf keywords for node stanza:
>> eannmode=(1,2,3} (1 = say node number only , 2 = say callsign only, 3 =
>> say node and callsign)
>>
>> See source file for DTMF command usage.
>>
>> 3. Added feature to call an external program on connect and disconnect.
>>
>> New rpt.conf keywords for node stanza:
>>
>> connpgm=yourconnectprogram
>> discpgm=yourdisconnectprogram
>>
>> Passes node which is processing the connect or disconnect as the first
>> arg (us), and node which is being connected or disconnected as the
>> second arg (them),
>>
>> Attempt to add Mantis feature request 0000007.
>>
>> 4. Convert morse code sender to use ast_playtones_start so that the
>> timing of the morse code characters is consistent.
>>
>> Attempt to resolve Mantis bug 0000005.
>>

>> ---
>>

>> Steve
>> WA6ZFT

This will be fixed in chan_irlp.c version 0.27 which should show up in
SVN shortly...

The foreign link stuff needs to be documented by Jim Dixon, as I don't
have a complete picture in my mind of how it all works. I'll ask him to
pull down the latest svn of usbradio/rpt.conf, and add the documentation
into it.

Steve
WA6ZFT

Steve