[App_rpt-users] Deviation settings for narrow band

Mark Hergesheimer mark at hergesheimer.com
Tue May 19 19:40:16 UTC 2009

Steve,

With the testing I did last weekend my guess is that the target for the
2.5KHz node is going to be somewhere between 2.0 and 2.5 KHz
I'd be very happy to do some testing but it may have to wait untill the
weekend.
I'll post the results here. Also, is there a built in command that will put
the repeater in CSQ mode and turn off CTCSS decode and encode?

mark