[App_rpt-users] MDC 1200

Scott Weis kb2ear at kb2ear.net
Sun May 24 16:09:40 UTC 2009

Any ideas? This happens as soon as I uncomment the include for mdc_decode

   [CC] app_rpt.c -> app_rpt.o
In file included from /usr/src/asterisk/include/asterisk/utils.h:38,
                 from app_rpt.c:425:
/usr/src/asterisk/include/asterisk/lock.h: In function âast_mutex_initâ:
/usr/src/asterisk/include/asterisk/lock.h:734: warning: implicit declaration
of function âpthread_mutexattr_settypeâ
/usr/src/asterisk/include/asterisk/lock.h:734: error:
âPTHREAD_MUTEX_RECURSIVEâ undeclared (first use in this function)
/usr/src/asterisk/include/asterisk/lock.h:734: error: (Each undeclared
identifier is reported only once
/usr/src/asterisk/include/asterisk/lock.h:734: error: for each function it
appears in.)
make[1]: *** [app_rpt.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/asterisk/apps'
make: *** [apps] Error 2