[App_rpt-users] debugging chan_irlp

James Nessen nessenj at jimsoffice.org
Tue May 26 05:14:06 UTC 2009

are there any cli commands to enable extra debugging for chan_irlp?  I have
recently noticed while connected to an irlp station that after x amount of
time (varies), something happens that causes asterisk to crash.  I normally
notice this behavior while someone is talking, their voice stream will be
fine, then start to chop up and then silence (crash).

So far, I have noticed this behavior on IRLP 9456 (UNCOMP).  I am running
Limey Linux (1.0.7?) on the i3386.  I will leave it dialed up over night to
an ADPCM station to see if the problem persists there as well.

Jim
--
Jim Nessen K6JWN
Email: nessenj at jimsoffice.org | Ph: 530.979.0894