[App_rpt-users] Autopatch problems

Stephen - K1LNX k1lnx at k1lnx.net
Fri Nov 13 13:46:37 UTC 2009

Thanks David. IAX is not an option for me due to my network configuration.

As a test lastnight I was able to attach a softphone to the app_rpt box and
it registered when I set it to type=friend versus user (which doesn't make
sense to me, but then again I've seen SIP do strange things like this so I'm
probably missing a parameter or something)

I can not however, make a call to the rpt application.

I have it set in extensions.conf, but when I attempt to make a call from the
softphone I get an error message in the console "extension not found"

I don't know if this is a bug within Asterisk or if I have some syntax wrong
somewhere, I am using the Asterisk version that is in the app_rpt
repository.....

Thanks,
Stephen

Stephen Brown - ARS K1LNX