[App_rpt-users] Testing the mailing list

Doug Bade kd8b at thebades.net
Mon Nov 16 02:52:51 UTC 2009

Stephen Rodgers wrote:
> Does it work now?

I have no emails from the list since sometime Friday.. however at least
one person got my email Friday am as he replied but did not have any
specific answers although we did do some testing... Thanks Bob B... for
that.... :-)

I sent a request for help on Friday, I think I am having a firewall
issue. My question was if an IAX client tries to connect on something
other than 4569... what range would it be??? I would like to forward a
block before I ask to have all incoming mapped to 4569 only...
I am trying to set up a hub node where I have bandwidth.. but I am
behind a firewall and even though I am port forwarding 4569.. stuff is
not getting through.... I can connect from it to other nodes I operate
(2235 2364) outbound  ....but  I cannot connect from others into it...

If anyone answered on Friday.. I never saw the reply.. I would
appreciate any resend..

Doug
KD8B