[App_rpt-users] Fwd: Re: ACID install issue anyone seen this before? anyone know the centos default root password?

Matt Beasant matt.g4rky at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 20 14:07:41 UTC 2009

Thanks David and Doug for the info.

But I'm not sure I agree that it is a hardware issue, with the greatest
of respect of course :-)

The machine I am using is a Compaq EVO D510 - I have 6 of these all running
app_rpt. They all installed fine.

This is the only one I had any issues installing the ACID setup on. This was
a reinstall as the HDD died and I fitted a new one and wanted to put app_rpt
on it.

Unless something has changed recently on the ACID distro?

Anyone?

Thanks in advance,

Matt