[App_rpt-users] playback command

Matt Beasant g4rky at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Nov 23 10:26:04 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I have been going nuts trying to remember the syntax for this and I am
hoping someone here can put me straight!

96=playback 2514 ,hello-world

in my rpt.conf file in the functions stanza. 2514 is the node number and
hello-world is just an example sound file from the atserisk/sounds
directory.

I had this working once upon a time but now I just cant seem to get the
syntax right to get it to work.

All I want to do is to call a voice ID file from the scheduler by calling a
macro, so I need to define a dtmf code to it so the macro can run the
fiunction.

Matt
G4RKY