[App_rpt-users] Problem with iax?

Anthony Percy anthcp at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 08:24:32 UTC 2009

Hi all,
We recently built a new allstar asterisk repeater using a svn development
build from a few weeks ago. ( I did have a small prob with the build but
that was easy to fix by altering a makefile, I can elaborate if required)
It works fine as a repeater with the DMK fob but when we call an allstar
node it fails. However, when we call a echolink server it works fine.
We parsed our older xipar config files to build the new configs for the svn
build, I guess we may have missed something for the iax to work?
It also seems to register ok on the allstar stats site...
Any suggestions?
When we put our older allstar repeater back in place it works fine on
allstar so it can't be a network or firewall issue...

Regards

Anthony Percy, VK2ACP

Chifley Amateur Radio Club.