[App_rpt-users] iaxrpt port?

Ramesh Dhami (VA3UV) Ramesh at va3uv.com
Mon Oct 19 22:50:46 UTC 2009

Scott Weis wrote:
> Problem solved.
>
> It would be on the host line in this format.  hostname.fqdn(or IP):port ex:
> google.com:4568 or 192.168.0.50:4568

<-- Hi Scott;  Just wondering whether the port # on the Asterisk /
app_rpt node can be changed as well...... I support a few private nodes
at different sites, but all on the same Intranet.  Accessing them
internally is fine, I can link them up by across the internal network by
using their internal IP address.

Now I'm wondering whether I can change the port # used on each of the
boxes, so that they can be accessed from the Internet by using iaxRpt
and mapping unique port numbers for each node?

Cheers,

Ramesh.