[App_rpt-users] Allstar Link Self Service Node Updates

Stephen Rodgers hwstar at rodgers.sdcoxmail.com
Sun Oct 25 02:47:00 UTC 2009

1. Go to http://allstarlink,org

2. Log in using your node number and password by clicking the link "Click Here to Log In". If you have lost the
password, but remember the email address you signed up with, you can use the recover password feature on the main page
to email your password to you.

3. Click the button labeled "Update Info for Node XXXX"

4. The public info will be preented, and you will be able to make changes.

5.There are two new fields COUNTRY and AFFILIATION. These can be updated at this point

6.When all the changes have been made click on "Submit Change Request".

We will review you changes and if we approve, they will take effect post approval. If by chance you need to
presented to you.

Steve
WA6ZFT