[App_rpt-users] Slightly OT: Help with IAX2 protocol/NAT

Stephen - K1LNX k1lnx at k1lnx.net
Wed Oct 28 11:01:53 UTC 2009

Thanks Jim and all who responded off-list. This wasn't as clear to me
lastnight, I thought this might work with what you have suggested, but
wasn't sure. It makes sense for me to move the port for the app_rpt box.

My other method involved massaging a custom SRV record or writing a very
large (and kludgey) set of IPTABLES rules to shift packets around based on
address, yep another famous "making it harder than it needs to be" for me :D

lol thanks all and 73.....

I'm gonna make my changes now and I'll let you know if it doesn't propagate
to the network.

Stephen
K1LNX

--