[App_rpt-users] Using an HTX-202 with a URI

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 1 22:12:45 UTC 2009

Do you have the receiver's discriminator brought out of the radio>?

Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 11:02:32 -0400
From: k1lnx at k1lnx.net
To: app_rpt-users at qrvc.com
Subject: [App_rpt-users] Using an HTX-202 with a URI

I'm putting together a test and development system and my target radio is a Radio Shack HTX-202 that will be coupled to the DMK URI.

Has anyone ever done this? Seems like I vaguely remember having to put a resistor in line with the PTT lead, but it really escapes me, would I be ok with just PTT, GND, right or left in/out?

This radio also does not have COS so I'll be doing CTCSS on the Asterisk side, if anyone knows of a COS mod let me know....

tnx
Stephen

--
Stephen Brown - ARS K1LNX