[App_rpt-users] Installing App_Rpt over Centos Base

KD8B kd8b at thebades.net
Wed Sep 2 15:43:59 UTC 2009

I am trying to get an install of Allstar running on a netbook and due
to the driver for the ethernet being missing on the install disk the
install crashes off on first reboot. with no ethernet access.. I have
the ethernet driver to load in centos but I do not know how to
restart the scripts to finish the install. I have beeb unable to
decipher it in the script files but at least looked :-)

Is there an easy way to restart the process to install asterisk
etc... All I have is a cnetos install at that point with an unknown
root password as the install is aborted when centos starts for the first time..

Alternately I would be happy to build a centos server build on it and
fetch whatever batch file could do an overlay to do the same after I
patch my centos drivers..
Fedora can access the ethernet device but Centos even at 5.3 does
not.... there is a pair of rpms to mount each etherenet and wireless...

help????

Doug